Every advisor understands the importance of referrals, yet there’s no aspect of an advisor’s business that has more misinformation than what it takes to get referrals.
This talk highlights new research on what drives referrals today and explains why “asking for referrals” can be counterproductive. Among other topics covered:
- Why clients provide referral
- Why satisfied clients don’t provide referrals
- The catalysts that lead to referrals
- Low stress approaches to initiating referral conversations
- Post-referral follow-up to create referral momentum